March 19, 2011

P.Y.T. Birthday Contest Winners!

First off, let me thank everyone who joined up for the contest. I just wanted to do something a little special and this was the only thing I could think of at the time.

Bag o’ Bitz winner: J-K
Rogue Trader winner: corry3446

Now, if you're one of the lucky winners, send me something with your Mailing Address and I will get the goodies sent out to you during the next week. You have until Friday, March 25th to contact me. I’m also going to send you a message though Google Connect, so please reply to that. I don’t want to first contest to be a flop!

Congratulations to our Winners and don’t worry if you didn’t win this time around. Zealot just generously donated a big box of new and used models to give away over the summer, and that’s just what we will do! Stay tuned for future details.

Now that that's out of the way, let's move on to painting. It’s been kind of a slow painting week for me. The weather took a turn for the better it’s been cutting into my hobby time.


Most of my Wednesday was spent super-gluing my fingers together in attempt to magnetize my Dark Eldar vehicles. The once fragile sails of the Raiders are no more and I magnetized the drivers and gunners as well. I was a magnet-virgin until this project, but now I can see why everyone goes through all the trouble. The whole process was a bit of a pain, but now the Raiders/Ravagers fit safely into my fancy case, and that fact alone made it all worth it. For the amount of money and time I invested I’m very pleased with the results.


2 comments:

Nuclear said...

In your foam tray-might I suggest for the flying stands, that you put them tip first into the spaces between pluckable foam. If you slide them in where four pieces meet like this +, they fill well and wont mess up the foam, and then take up no room in the tray.

Larry said...

Thank your for the suggestion. It should be very helpful as I drag my Dark Eldar everywhere.