September 19, 2010

Warhammer Escalation League Pt.2

 
These are actually pictures of my 3rd game of the league.  The brave High Elves stood against the Hordes of the Chaos. The game was only 1k, so there's no need to go into a detailed analysis of my defeat. With is only one game left in the mini-league and with last weeks loss. I'm pretty much out of the running for any of the fabulous prizes.



The league has been allot of fun and a learning experience on how to play "competitively". In all reality, I need to quite hamstringing myself with self-imposed restrictions. This time around it was trying to use my new High Elf army against every one's established collections. I was painting/making do with what I had, while my competitors were building solid lists out of their larger armies.


The league has also forced my to ponder the "why" gamers don't paint their stuff, but I'll go into that after everything is wrapped up on Thursday.

No comments: