August 31, 2010

My list for 'Ard Boyz pt.3 : It sucked.


I’m not going to go into great detail about my little ‘ard boyz experience. If I did, I would get all worked up and pissed off... If I was to blame anybody? I would blame myself... I completely forgot, what effects "competitive play" has on lesser men.


Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never Neverever (!)
try to play a competitive war-game without a complete knowledge of the rules. I’m not just talking core rules, but Army books, Spells, Faqs.... Everything.


Know your shit or pay the price for ignorance.



Since the event, I have been lucky enough to find a new store with some really incredible tables. As a added bonus, the joint offers a discount and is a hell of a lot closer. After that most fortunate occurrence the Model Fairy paid a visit to my house and I magically inherited a bunch of 2nd edition Imperial Guard. I’ve been thinking about repainting my Guard army and this pretty much ends that debate. I might also try to enter a Warhammer Escalation league that the store is running soon. Unfortunately, that means I would have to paint High Elves.....

No comments: