September 11, 2009

Back to my roots...


Well, after being on the wrong end of a choppa last weekend. It has caused me to take a second look at my Orks. I hadn't much of chance to play them over the summer. Mostly for the reason, I lack the proper transport for the horde. Everybody has that one army, that they've just keep building on for years. For me, that's the Orks.

Had some boyz left over from the Black Reach box, so I busted out the glue. Over the past day, the brush has been working hard. In addition, I'm lucky enough to have snag up 10 Storm boys over the summer. They're next on the list...


List-wise, we have been playing allot of 1,200 or 1,000 Point battles around here. When I usually run my Orks, it's a speed freak list. This time, I'm think'n... 3 Kans, 1 Dreadnought, and a mass of boyz. All back up by a mek-boy with his Kustom-field to protect the tide as it runs across the board.

No comments: