November 05, 2009

Executioners pt.2

Here is a bit of an update on the executioners from a week or so. I have been taking my sweet ole time with this unit. The banner has gone a few changes. I freely admit that I don't do allot of free hand. It's just my own pure laziness. The model did not leave me the option of skipping out.

The banner ended up being very shiny. All the ink and washes that I used left a terrible glare. The solution was a few coats of very watered down Elmer's glue. That seemed to help matte it down.

So after all the time put into the little unit and it's banner dude. I discover that it's not recommend to give small elite units a standard. It naturally draws attention and possibly give up easy victory points in a bad combat.

Up Next... Blood thirsty Witches.

No comments: