July 15, 2009

Shifting Gears...

Sometime in the near future, I'll post up the 1,000 Pts. Space Marine list along with a little family photo of everything that I ended up painting for the project. Right now, i'm taking them on a few test runs to see how they fair on the table top. Results have been mixed, so wish me luck...

Meanwhile.... Wanna see my Lizard men? I spent the weekend finishing up the Skinks and touching up any damage on some of the older paint. As a added bonus... I found the time to break my second Dinosaur off the sprue. The Evil and cheesy Death-star Dino is on the way....

This army was to be my second project on the blog after the The Eldar army, but I got distracted by my squid-men. Mr. Zealot has begun work on his tree-huggers... so i thought, what a better time to finish off what's left of the army. I promise to return to the 40k. end of things soon. It's just a question what to do when we get back.

3 comments:

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

Looking good, man. How much more army do have to paint on these Lizards?

Larry said...

10 Skinks, 3 Terrodons, 14 temple guard and the big Dino... Most of the rank and file is done bedsides bases/sheilds. So it should be a fun project.

zealot said...

The stegadon is sooo nice but I'm still vomiting right now thinking of the impact hits.