July 06, 2009

I'm back...


Long time, no post. After wasting the past month or so on my second favorite hobby...Females. I return to the blog sphere... when will this old man learn just to hide in the garage and paint models? Likely never.... lousy stoopid biological compulsions.

Anyways back to the 40k front... after a terrible outing of the with my Hurd/demon list I have shelved the army until i get in the mood to do all the detail work that is left. Thanks to those who left a comment on the project. Your awesome! Now please excuse, my current work... is not my fault. I'm a Xenos player always have been and always will be.



However I recently come into a very small Space Marine army ( Thanks. Mr. Z... I think.) With the add fact the price increase caused me to go grab a starter box I've wanted for a while ( Horay for Green Templates). So now enjoy a small and quick space marine project. Why am i painting marines if I have such a strong distaste for them.

I plan in the near future on introducing the game to a few new recruits and i can't think of better intro to 40k then the space ass's. Incase you can't tell by the title of the blog. Unpainted Models are not an option. I'll probelly build 1,000 or 1,500 and call it quits. Now the trick is to match the paint scheme and make this important vow. After 20 years of painting this will be the last Space Marines I'll ever paint!

2 comments:

Ken Watson said...

What, no Tau?

It was a tough decision, I'm sure, but one that makes sense in a lot of ways, especially because I think you hit the nail on the head when it comes to the Space Asses and newby players.

Hell, I wouldn't mind giving them a go against you at some point. Been awhile (Oh, Deathwing Terminators, how I've missed you...).

Larry said...

No not yet I'm strugl'n with grab the big box one more time, less money right now and lots more stuff.