November 29, 2010

More Dark Eldar Warriors


These guys are in the final stages. Just some touch-ups and some static grass for the bases.  I've been playing around with a 1k. list over the past few days, just to see what it would look like on paper. The list is  three raider carrying two units of warriors and one Wych unit.

After the war-gear, those three units total near 700 points. That leaves room for a Ravager and whatever Commander I finally decide to take. I'm a torn between the inexpensive Succubus or the Homunculus. Both are great choices and that's what is making it hard to settle on one.  Next time I'll post up my list after a little more math.

4 comments:

sonsoftaurus said...

The REAL Wild Riders.

redmanphill said...

These look really nice!

Larry said...

@ Son of Taurus- I guess yer right, man. They look just like the ole Saim Haim paint scheme. The thought never crossed my mind....

@ Redmanphil- Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad your like them.

oni said...

Great color scheme. It makes it all the harder to resist playing Dark Eldar myself.