November 20, 2010

Dark Eldar test minis





Howdy gang, its been a whiles since I have made an update on the old blog here. Mostly for the reason, that my computer died out and that allways impacts a persons Internet usage. So, I managed to pirate a machine to bring you a quick update. I recently bought a box a Wychs just for fun. These guys are the result. No plans right now for an army. I was just messing around with different paint schemes and enjoying these awesome minis.

If the pictures look a little sharper then usual... That's thanks to Zealot letting me borrow his cool light box and uber lighting set-up. Hopefully, I'll get this computer thing figured out and I can get back to regular updates.

1 comment:

zealot said...

They look like I imagined during our conversation the one day. cool shitt

and glad you're using the old lightbox :D