March 12, 2009

Rarrgghh.....

Well after some cutting and glue'n. I have to present to you the mighty unpainted Stegodon and all it's parts. I had dreams of running three of the monster at 3,000 points... after all the assembly... i have my doubts. Don't get me wrong this thing is a great model full of all sorts of extras & bits. It makes for a great centerpiece to the lizard man battle line. I've been waiting awhile to get my hands on this beast and updating my lizards.
I will paint the dinosaur, Howdah, skinks all separate so I don't go insane. Something in the back of my mind tells me this is one of those jobs where you just paint on forever and still not get all the detail done. Oh well... this only thing I have on the table right now besides the rangers so I'll take my time.

No comments: