September 20, 2011

V is for Vyper.


Who would think that these tiny craft would be the cornerstone for my army reaching 2k. If there's one thing I've learned about Av. 10 skimmers is that one is never enough! The only survivability they have on the table is in pure numbers and lucky saves.

That's why I got two...



One big decision will be what rides in these craft. It's something that's going to need worked out as I finalize the list. Beyond the three blaster set-up, I'm open to any suggestions to what would be the ideal unit? I'd like to try a unit of High Born with Splinter Cannons for just the right amount of overkill. It seems like it could be a great follow up unit to what the dark lances manage to crack open. Anyways, I'll post up some progress in the next few days, but it's going to a little bit of time to finish off these models.
 

No comments: