April 14, 2011

Painted Crusader (GK Henchman)




I decided to mess around with the GK book this week once I finally really looked into it and realized how much room I had to use my mechanicus models with the army. I threw together a halfway shoddy 1250 list from the stuff I have and a box of purifiers that I picked up. Going forward theres a bunch of stuff I can/will change but for now I"ll just leave you with pics and a list. I will say that I don't think crusader's are good and that I just wanted to finally paint this model and play with it after it's lay around for years. It's a great example of a fantastic model that never quite had anything good to do. He'll probably be sub par and get shelved lulz

100 Coteaz

129 Banisher w/Eviscerator, Jokaero Weaponsmith, 3 Psykers, Flamer, 5 Acolytes
65 Chimera w/Hull Heavy Flamer & Dozer Blade

1129 Banisher w/Eviscerator, Jokaero Weaponsmith, 3 Psykers, Flamer, 5 Acolyte
65 Chimera w/Hull Heavy Flamer & Dozer Blade

143 3 Banishers w/Eviscerator, Crusader, Flamer, 6 Acolytes

54 2 Plasma, Flamer, 3 Acolytes

150 Dreadnought w/Extra Armour, Psybolt Ammunition, Assault Cannon & Missile Launcher

113 Techmarine w/Daemon Hammer, Rad Grenades, Servo Skull

156 5 Purifiers w/2 Psycannon, Master Crafted Daemonhammer, 2 Nemesis Force Halberds

145 Vindicare Assassin

1249

No comments: